menu

July 17, 2015

How to use an Etheric Weaver (A Shambhala Healing Tool)

Who’s ready for Shambhala Healing?

I was introduced to this beautiful healing tool called the Etheric Weaver about 4 years ago. It’s an amazing tool for use as a pendulum and healing tool. It comes with the blessed energies from Buddha Maitreya the Christ and is made of quartz crystal. A big plus to this crystal is that you never have to CLEAR it like you would all other crystals. This is because of the way the Etheric Wearver is constructed with the metals, magnets and the blessed energy. Check out the video below to see how I love to use my Etheric Weaver. It’s so easy and I use it for everyone in my family. 

You can view all variations of this Etheric Weaver and other Shambhalahealing tools here.




As always, let me know what you think! 

Wishing healing light and love,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment