menu

October 9, 2015

You can MANIFEST and HEAL with your Mighty "I AM"

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my blog. You are a MIGHTY Soul. 


.....How did it make you feel when I just addressed you as "Mighty"?

Well, you are Mighty because you come from the energy of your Mighty I AM as well as the Mighty Creator of All.

Not familiar with the I AM? Join my Facebook group to learn more about it and explore deep Divine mysteries of the Universe.

I've been posting some excerpts from the I AM Discourses about how you can heal your BODY and MANIFEST the life you want with prayers that Ascended Master, St. Germaine, shares with us in his I AM Discourses. Here's a sneak peek at one of those posts: 




Read that prayer in the last paragraph above out loud just once and let me know how it makes you feel!

Hope you will join me in our Divine Truth Seeker Community here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment