menu

August 8, 2015

LIVE Guided Heartlink Meditation (Periscope)

Here is the replay of the Heartlink meditation I taught on Periscope this past Saturday for #GlobalMeditationScope Day.

It's a special meditation that allows you to connect your heart with the heart of your Angels. One of the viewers on periscope typed in the chat that she was able to connect with her deceased father during this Live meditation. 




I will be offering meditations, gratitude checks, healing conversations and more regularly on Periscope. Won't you join me there, follow me and get notified on your phone when I go LIVE? Follow me @EmbraceOnlyLove


HOW TO GET ON PERISCOPE:
Download the Periscope app on your phone. Sign up for an account using your Twitter account or your phone number. Search for @EmbraceOnlyLove and click the Follow button on my profile.




No comments:

Post a Comment