menu

July 14, 2009

Springing through life

I realize how amazing this life is as I start to connect the dots...

Each devastating fall to the bottom in my life is what has catapulted me to be who I am today. It is as if each fall (heartache from various life situations) was a compressed coil spring. The load and pressure from the compression or fall may feel like it is too much to bear at the time but eventually the spring releases and the energy provided from the release allows us growth lessons and propels us higher spiritually.

Without experiencing my upsetting failures early on in my career, I would not be as knowledgeable and effective as I am today with work. If I had not lived through broken hearts as a young adult, I would not have learned about my own needs and desires as a woman and learn of compromise between partners. As sad as it was to lose loved ones to death, I would not be as strong in my faith and understand that life is lived today and only today if it weren't for those devastating moments in my life.

When we look at each "fall" in life as if it is really preparation for our RISE in life, we can manage the devastating feeling better and survive it, perhaps, quicker. Never under estimate the potential of growth from each "fall". With the knowledge that this low point in your life will pass eventually, be loving and kind to yourself and others while you experience it.

One day, you will be able to connect all the dots.

http://www.embraceonlylove.com

http://www.twitter.com/embraceonlylove

No comments:

Post a Comment